With years of chemical industry recruiting experience, we have developed materials to coach engineers in their job search process. These tips range from resume and interview preparation to job offer evaluation and resignation. The materials are designed specifically for engineers that have experience in the chemical industry. If you have specific questions, be sure to email us directly. Making a career move is a big decision and your career earnings as an engineer will most likely be the single biggest financial investment of your life. We are here to help you maximize your investment. Let us know how we can do that.
Robert Ambs CPC
Ambs Chemical Search LLC
- Critical Soft Skills
- Evaluating the Job Offer
- How Do I Sell Myself on an Interview?
- How to Blow an Interview
- Is it dangerous to change jobs in a slowing economy?
- Job Application Tips
- Phone Interview Preparation
- Sample Resignation Letters
- Sample Resume
- Should I tell a prospective employer my current salary?
- The Proper Way to Resign
- What a Job Change Can't Accomplish