Site Turnaround Manager
- Beaumont/Port Arthur, TX
- Competitive base salary plus 30% bonus target, and excellent benefits
- Job #
As the leader of the Turnaround function at a large refinery, you will drive Turnaround excellence and execution. You will oversee the Turnaround Organization Staff and own Turnaround Work Processes for the site. This is a key leadership position in a large and dynamic refinery that is being positioned well for the future.
- Provide management for the delivery of each TA at the site
- Develop and manage a staff of 45 – 50 company personnel and 20-25 dedicated contractors
- Develop investment proposals and turnaround strategies for the site
- Develop 5 year Turnaround Schedules and Budgets
- Oversee and insure Turnaround Reviews and Quality Checks
- Integrate Capital Projects into Turnarounds
- Manage scope development, planning, scheduling and control of each turnaround
- Guide the site Turnaround Contracting strategy
- Drive TA excellence across Solomon benchmarks
Must have 10 or more years of experience managing turnarounds in a refinery.
All job listings