- Houston, TX
- Competitive salary, 20-25% profit share, 401k, pension
- Job #
Major chemical company that is pursuing turnaround excellence has created a corporate TA function. As a Turnaround Manager you will direct all preparation, planning, execution, and closure activities for turnaround assignments in the US. You will have rotating assignments to sites for 2 – 3 years for the preparation and execution of each turnaround. Although most assignments will be in the Houston, Texas area, a willingness to accept periodic assignments at other US locations is required.
- Build and drive a culture to execute each turnaround event in a way that produces excellent performance results
- Support, and implement front-end loading, planning, execution, and closure of the turnaround
- Manages the Turnaround Core Team and Turnaround Execution Team for each assigned turnaround
- Develop funding requests and secures approval for assigned turnarounds.
- Regularly communicates status, key performance indicators, and both leading and lagging performance metrics
- Support company’s turnaround process standardization and improvement
- 10 + years of Petrochemical and Refining experience with strong turnaround experience
- BS Engineering preferred
All job listings