- Southeast Houston, TX
- Competitive salary with excellent benefits and profit share.
- Job #
The SIS Engineer part of the Reliability Group supporting continuous reliability and plant performance improvement. Working in a team environment, you will implement best practices, develop/optimize preventive maintenance tasks, and support maintenance and project activities . The position interacts with other technical groups on site (process engineering, capital project, and maintenance groups), corporate technical networks and peers, and vendors/suppliers as needed to resolve problems and improve plant safety and reliability performance.
- Leads the implementation and maintenance of Safety Instrumented Systems
- Ensures design, installation, and maintenance of safety systems in accordance with ANSI/ISA-84.
- Participates in the development of design and installation specifications and commissioning plans.
- Ensures proper documentation of SIS systems and Safety Requirement Specifications (SRS).
- Provides expert guidance and technical support to process engineers in PHA requirements.
- Serves as a resource and conduit to share best practices and leverage improvements.
- Provides technical support/expertise in the design and installation stages of projects for new assets and the modification of existing assets to minimize life cycle cost and maximize asset availability.
- BS EE with 8+ years of experience in a chemical plant or refinery
All job listings