Rotating Equipment Engineer
- Job #
This is a major operating facility is loaded with a variety of rotating equipment such as pumps, compressors and turbines. Our client is a major international company that is seeking to upgrade their Rotating Equipment Reliability Program. They are seeking to bring in new ideas and new ways of pursuing reliability excellence on rotating equipment. Due to a number of upcoming retirements, there is good growth potential. Great work atmosphere and outstanding benefits.
- Troubleshooting rotating equipment,
- Manage capital projects to upgrade and replace rotating equipment
- Develop proactive reliability strategies
- Support overhauls, balancing and alignment of equipment
- Apply new reliability related technologies and programs
- Support safety and PSM.
- Centrifugal and reciprocating compressors, pumps, steam turbines, gearboxes, mechanical seals, dry gas seals.
BS ME , 5+ years,
Central Ohio - Good base salary, excellent benefits, full relocation.
All job listings