- Houston, TX
- Competitive salary plus 20% profit share target
- Job #
Manage a staff of 7 direct reports (3 Engineers and 4 Specialist/Supervisors) at a diverse chemical plant site. You will focus on managing short term maintenance and long term reliability improvements while maintaining a strong EHS focus. Provide strong leadership to develop the capability of the department and build strategic maintenance and reliability program improvements. This is a dynamic mid- sized international chemical company where you can really make a difference. They have shown rapid growth over the last five years and they are an up and coming company that is building a good reputation in Houston.
- Manage Predictive, Preventive, and Condition Monitoring programs to ensure equipment and assets are available and operable. Establish updated requirements as needed.
- Oversee the Mechanical Integrity program
- Establish maintenance targets & objectives and key maintenance performance metrics with input from project engineering and production teams
- Set standards for qualified/craft contract maintenance employees and ensure contractors comply with maintenance SOP and provide required inspection and quality records
- Drive the Reliability Improvement program to increase the reliability of select critical equipment.
- Oversee root cause failure studies and investigations.
- Manage and participate in reliability improvement projects in cooperation with production and project teams.
- Establish the budget for the maintenance of equipment and assets on the plant site and periodic site turnarounds. Provide monthly reporting to the Plant Manager.
• B.S. ME or CHE with a strong maintenance background and 10+ years of overall chemical plant or refinery experience with two year of management experience in maintenance.
All job listings