Reliability Engineering Manager
- Baton Rouge area, LA
- Competitive salary plus profit share
- Job #
This role focuses strictly on improving site reliability and is not responsible for day to day maintenance efforts. You will report directly to the Site Manager. Your staff will include a team of Reliability Engineers and technicians. The main focus of the Reliability Engineering Group is to deliver sustainable long term reliability improvements with a strong EHS focus.
- Provide strong leadership to develop the capabilities of the personnel within the group and site.
- Make strategic maintenance and reliability program improvements
- Drive the Reliability Improvement program to increase the reliability of critical equipment.
- Lead the implementation of a new asset integrity work process and asset performance management tool
- Conduct criticality analysis and improve selected equipment maintenance strategies based on risk.
- Develop & manage Pred/Prev and Condition Monitoring / Maintenance programs/procedures
- Manage the Mechanical Integrity program.
- Review and update damage mechanism and inspection strategies for piping circuits and fixed equipment.
- Lead and oversee root cause failure studies and investigations.
- Manage and participate in reliability improvement projects
- Identify and implement predictive and preventive maintenance tools as well as performance metrics to increase asset reliability.
- Analyze downtime and lost production data to identify and implement solutions for chronic issues.
- BS ME with 10+ years of experience in a chemical plant type environment
Baton Rouge/New Orleans Area
All job listings