Reliability Maintenance Engineer
- Charlston, WV
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Job #
As the lead site resource for Maintenance and Reliability efforts, you will provide technical support for both rotating and fixed equipment to ensure their reliable operation in a chemical manufacturing facility. A major focus of this role will be in building reliability programs and leading the efforts to upgrade the reliability performance at the site. The ideal candidate will be able to evaluate the needs across the site and prioritize an approach to address the deficiencies in the equipment and in the programs. You will oversee projects to upgrade aging pieces of equipment across the site. This role reports directly to the Site Manager so you will be in a position to direct the maintenance and reliability improvement efforts.
- Continue to develop the mechanical reliability program and lead the efforts to achieve best in class performance.
- Provide technical support to the maintenance and reliability of rotating and fixed equipment and solids handling equipment
- Create and support Reliability Centered Manufacturing initiatives
- Select and evaluate plant equipment and manage projects to upgrade or repair equipment
- Monitor mean time between equipment failures and perform root cause analysis to identify solutions to eliminate chronic problems.
- Coordinate with other departments to insure that the job scope satisfies the requirements of all the groups.
- Estimate, justify, and prepare capital job order requests for improvement projects.
- BS Mechanical Engineering with 5+ years of reliability and maintenance experience in a chemical plant or related industry.
All job listings