- Beaumont/Port Arthur, TX
- Competitive Salary, profit share, full relocation, great benefits
- Job #
You will manage a portfolio of projects with a total value of 10 – 50 Million that are designed to improve or expand the refinery. Depending on your experience level, there could be individual projects as large as 100 Million. This refinery is seeking to modernize and improve margins and also grow its overall capacity. They offer excellent benefits including the 9/80 schedule and a profit share plan. You will manage projects from start to finish and employ a stage gate project methodology. There are growth opportunities across the refinery and within the Capital project group.
- Develop scope of work, estimating, schedules, and construction work packages to meet timelines of assigned projects.
- Manage engineering resources for execution of front-end project development, detailed engineering, material requisitions, bid packages.
- Utilize the stage gate project process.
- Develop the project business case/economics as well as benchmarking performance.
- Align project stakeholders on project milestones and complete post project reviews.
- Manage multiple projects with competing priorities
· BS Engineering Degree with 10+ years of experience in a chemical plant or refinery
All job listings