Project Engineering Group Leader
- New Orleans area, LA
- Competitive salary, enhanced 401k, excellent benefits
- Job #
This role will have multiple direct reports and supervises projects for the site. This site is a polymer plant that is part of a leading petrochemical/polymer producer company. The plant has an excellent safety record. Company is a market leader with a great work environment and focus on teamwork.
- Support turnarounds through troubleshooting, engineering support, etc.
- Lead the project engineers and project teams at the site
- Create budget plans, review project expenses and funding authorizations from project managers
- Pinpoint improvement opportunities and construct projects to implement those improvements
- Monitor project expenses and schedules
- Manage project startups and completion activities
- Assist in contract bidding, negotiation, and management
- Subject Matter Expert for all project related activities at the site
- BS Engineering, Construction, or related degree
- 10+ years of project management experience in a chemical plant or refinery
All job listings