- Baton Rouge/ NOLA, LA
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Job #
This position provides leadership and technical direction to execute the largest capital and expense projects at the Refining Division. Projects are typically multi-discipline and range in size from $10MM – $1,000MM. These projects are executed to support refinery optimization, reliability improvements and compliance with new regulations. Travel of up to 25% to an EPC contractor office may be required. This position reports to the Process Optimization Group Supervisor and supports new project development as well as detailed engineering and implementation.
- Develop and support large capital projects.
- Lead the process design effort, ensuring all business and design objectives are met.
- Monitor and control project scope, schedule, and cost.
- Participate in MOC and Process Hazard Analysis reviews.
- Develop economic justification and support the capital budgeting process.
- Coordinate and present project scope and status reviews for project stakeholders.
- Travel to engineering contractor offices to support milestones reviews should be expected.
- May be asked to provide technical support for complex refinery-wide studies or investigations.
- B.S. Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years as a refining process engineer with some capital project experience preferred
All job listings