Senior Project Engineer
- Houston, TX
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, 10- 15% bonus target, 9/80, pension
- Job #
The Senior Project Engineer will manage all aspects of small and medium sized capital projects at a petrochemical plant site. This is a major chemical company with a strong track record in EHS. The organizational plan is for this role to be groomed to be the next site Project Engineering Manager over a 2 – 3 year period. There will be a needed backfill for a retiring Project Engineering Manager.
- Manage all aspects of projects at a petrochemical plant. ands-on type role with a wide variety of smaller projects with some medium sized projects.
- Assist in developing the site capital plan, prepare cost analysis for potential projects
- Promote safety and ensure compliance with all EHS regulations and company policies.
- Support process modifications and expansions
- Implement PSM requirement into projects and plant modifications
- Manage the project execution process and follow through to completion
- Verify that detailed engineering is done properly during the various stages of the project.
- Assist in procurement and construction activities.
- Participate in development and implementation of pre-commissioning and commissioning plan.
- BS ME with 5+ years relevant experience in plant/project role and experience with SAP
All job listings