- Bayport, TX
- Competitive salary plus target bonus
- Job #
You will guide and manage capital and expense projects at a large chemical plant. This role manager all phases of projects and is responsible to identify, scope, design, and execute projects of various size across the site. Supervise designers and document control specialist as needed. Major chemical company with a large capital budget.
- Utilize a gated project management process for capital projects
- Take a lead role in project definition, scope development, and front-end engineering.
- Lead multi-discipline project management teams including contractors.
- Prepare and implement project execution plans and develop cost effective contracting strategies
- Manage project cost and schedule controls, project reporting and obtaining funding for projects
- Routinely prepare and present project updates to senior management
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple tasks and projects effectively
- Support management of change needs on projects.
- BS ME or BS EE with 4+ years of experience or 8 + years of experience will be considered for a Senior Project Manager role.
- Utilize SAP, or another CMMS software
- Must have chemical plant or refinery experience
All job listings