- New Orleans, LA
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Job #
As the Production Engineer/Supervisor you will responsible for the safe and reliable operation of a petrochemical unit at a large chemical plant. You will oversee operators and provide troubleshooting support to process upsets and quality deviations. The site is upgrading their technology and looking at capital expansions.
- Ensure the safety and safe work performance of employees
- Responsible for direct coaching and supervision of process operators
- Support production planning
- Assist in troubleshooting of process operating issues and product quality issues
- Assist in coordinating mechanical work in process area Authorized work permit signer (hot work / entry)
- Be available for weekend, holiday, and emergency call outs
- Assist and coordinate PSM action item closures Improving review and writing of operating procedures
- BS CHE and 5 + years of Process/Production Experience with some supervisory experience. Experience with fluidized bed reactors or distillation or thermal oxide’s is ideal.
All job listings