- S Houston, TX
- Competitive salary, bonus target, 401k, pension, 9/80
- Job #
You will provide process and production engineering support to a polymer chemical plant operated by a large and diverse chemical company. The focus will be monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing operating units to drive process and product improvements. On a daily basis you will seek to improve operating performance by improving metrics in quality, capacity, yield, and energy consumption. As an experienced engineer you will be expected to identify and implement process improvement projects. This site will offer you a wide variety of plant experience and will position you well for career growth with a large and respected company.
- Develop operations and process strategies and systems to drive improved performance across the site.
- Maintain strong EHS focus
- Develop recommendations to improve unit performance.
- Provide process design support for capital projects.
- Balance day-to-day operational priorities with long term strategic improvements
- Mentor less experienced engineers
- BS CHE and 4 or more years of experience in an operating site
All job listings