- Baton Rouge area, LA
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Job #
Provide day to day support to a chemical production unit. There is opportunity to take on as much responsibility as you want within this small chemical plant. Your efforts can make lasting changes and you will have the freedom to come up with new ideas and they have the capital to pursue improvements.
• Use asset utilization and cost data to drive process performance improvement.
• Drive process improvement through troubleshooting and root cause problem solving
• Monitors plant performance daily and provide operational guidance to the operations teams.
• Provides equipment reliability and performance data for evaluation of equipment performance.
• Develop and implement operating discipline that will improve reliability.
BS CHE and 3 or more years of chemical plant or closely related experience
All job listings