Senior Process Engineer
- Lake Jackson Area, TX
- Competitive salary plus 20 profit share and 9/80 schedule
- Job #
We are seeking a senior engineer who can take a lead technical role at a modern chemical plant. Ideally, you will come in and learn the process and progress towards being the site process subject matter expert. Promotions and company growth have depleted the depth chart and this is a great plant to gain excellent experience. The role will focus on troubleshooting complex process issues and debottlenecking to increase production. The market is excellent so increasing throughput will be very timely. This site enjoys a great collaborative work atmosphere and has the 9/80 schedule. You can enjoy life outside of the crowds of Houston with excellent outdoor recreation opportunities.
- Drive towards process/operational excellence and improve production metrics of quality, cost, throughput, EHS
- Identify, define and manage process improvement projects
- Learn the process technology and develop subject matter expertise
- Provide process designs to improve processes
- Coach and mentor younger engineers
BS CHE and 7 + years of Process Engineering experience in a chemical plant or refinery. Polymer process experience is preferred.
All job listings