- Mobile, AL
- Competitive salary plus generous profit share, and excellent benefits
- Job #
Provide Process Engineering support to a world scale petrochemical production plant in the Greater Mobile area. This role will focus on process optimization and process improvement projects. This is large scale continuous process and is operated by a major international chemical company. This site has very low turnover and an excellent work environment. We have recruited for this site for twenty years.
Key Focal Areas:
- Provide process design and process engineering support to assigned production areas
- Maintains safety as the highest plant priority. Promote PSM with HAZOPs, MOC, Safety reviews
- Initiates suggestions for plant improvements with respect to process, equipment modifications
- Ensure successful completion of documentation for maintenance activities, technical changes and projects under management.
- Participates in planning, scheduling, and execution of work within assigned production areas.
- Promotes and maintains ISO 9001 within assigned area of responsibility.
- Promotes and assists in maintaining the integrity programs for critical assets and protective systems
- Conducts engineering studies including recommendations and reports.
- Presentation of data and reports to senior colleagues and management
- Helps to develop budgets and schedules for capital process improvement projects
- Design and size equipment for new processes and changes to existing processes.
- Investigates and develops tests to provide optimum process conditions for production area.
- Works closely with Maintenance to provide design solutions to reduce cost and downtime.
BS CHE and 2 - 5 years of process engineering experience in a chemical or petrochemical manufacturing environment.
All job listings