Senior Process Engineer
- Los Angeles, CA
- Job #
As a Senior Process Engineer you will have the opportunity to work in a major refinery that is seeking their next generation of leaders and technical engineers. You will be relied upon for technical expertise to support day-to-day operations, process optimization, process safety improvements and unit evaluations. The company has a diverse network of subject matter experts for you to interact with and offers diverse career growth options. This refinery has reorganized due to retirements and is in a growth mode for their engineering staff. They have maintained a consistent reputation as an excellent company to work for.
- Experience in Crude and Vacuum Distillation, Hydroprocessing/Hydrocracking and Reforming.
- Support requires answering technical inquiries, making technical recommendations, providing process troubleshooting, and developing process procedures.
- Develop design basis and front-end engineering for minor and major capital projects.
- Facilitate agreements on operating philosophies and control strategies on plant units.
- Develop procedures and support for commissioning of new and existing facilities.
- Flexible to respond to Refinery and capital project support needs as priorities change with specific business needs.
- BS CHE and 8+ years of process engineering in a refinery.
- Experience in Distillation, Hydroprocessing and Hydrocracking units is a plus.
All job listings