Process/Senior Process Engineer
- Decatur, IL
- Job #
As a site Process Engineer you will support operating units at a chemical plant by process monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing production. The site has a strong safety and environmental compliance focus. You will identify, recommend, and implement strategic projects to improve unit performance. 100 person chemical plant with excellent teamwork. Major international chemical company with excellent opportunities for advancement.
- Balance day-to-day operational and maintenance support priorities with longer term strategic objectives
- Develop systems that drive improvements and sustain value in the areas of SHE, production, reliability, cost, and quality
- Apply technical knowledge to detect causes of deviations in quality, capacity, yield, and energy consumption
- Determine root cause of equipment failures, complete and close findings as required
- Mentor engineers and co-op students
- Support and participate in the site’s safety processes
- Leadership opportunities for qualified candidate
BS CHE and 2 -10 + years of chemical plant or related experience
Excellent benefits and great relocation.
All job listings