Sr Process/Production Engineer – Utilities
- S Houston, TX
- Job #
Large international chemical company that is consistently rated as an excellent company to work for.
This is the Senior Process/Production role that oversees the Utilities and Environmental Operations Units for an expanding chemical plant. You will focus on utilities systems such as boilers, steam, compressed air and nitrogen and wastewater treatment. This role reports into a Production Manager. This role could become the site utilities subject matter expert or move into another engineering role. The site is evaluating a number of expansion options to fully utilize their large utilities infrastructure. If we are able to move quick enough, the incumbent will provide training prior to his retirement.
- Promote Operational Excellence for the utilities/environmental systems
- Develop capital plans and projects for these units
- Debottleneck capacity of the utilities area
- Manage steam balance daily for the site
- Troubleshoot operational problems
- Support EHS compliance and excellence
BS CHE or ME and 8 + years of experience in a chemical plant or refinery with several years of utilities experience
Profit share and excellent benefits, 9/80
All job listings