Process Control Engineer
- Houston, TX
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Job #
This position will support DCS/APC needs at a 100 person polymer chemical plant. Champion the APC/DCS systems. Also support SIS and focus initially on alarm management.
BS CHE or BS EE with 8+ years of DCS background and some APC experience.
- Willing to do programming on a Yokogawa system
- Willing to learn the process (technical) to reprogram various portions of the system
- Willing to assist with third party to revamp all (250+ graphics) at the site
- Willing to be alarm management champion (We have reduced # of alarms configured from 45,000+ to 17,000) – more work needed
- Willing to be APC (advanced process control) champion
- Willing to be SIS (safety instrumented system) champion
- Willing to interact with operators to determine their needs
All job listings