Process Controls Engineer
- BR/NOLA, LA
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Job #
In this role you will support process control systems in the refinery. This role reports to the Process Controls Coordinator. Excellent, modernized refinery, great work life balance.
- Perform maintenance on DCS and related systems.
- Pinpoint and implement process control changes on DCS equipment, with a goal of process improvement.
- Support operations on process control, advanced control systems.
- Provide operator training on the systems with a goal of improved reliability, safety, and cost-effectiveness.
- Function as a lead or participate in incident investigations as needed.
- BS CHE
- 2+ years of process control engineering experience
- DCS experience required, experience with Experion or Honeywell systems preferred
All job listings