Polymers Technical Service Engineer – Injection Molding
- Major Metro, OH
- $100 – 130k with 10 – 15% bonus target, full relocation, excellent benefits
- Job #
The current CEO of this major company worked a role like this early in his career. In this technical service role you have a chance to support injection molding customers and help them be successful in their markets. You will interact with a variety of injection molders ( 25% travel) customers to understand their resins needs and the changes in their markets so that you can effectively develop new resin requirements to meet their needs. Your interaction with internal business, sales and manufacturing resources will help you develop customer needs into value-added business opportunities. This role offers excellent growth and advancement potential within the organization. We have 25 years of experience recruiting engineering talent for this organization.
- Resolves customer complaints regarding product performance or quality with a focus on manufacturing excellence.
- Provide technical leadership on product and applications development projects
- Interface with R&D, marketing, supply chain, operations planners, Product safety consultants
- Enhance and sustain product-line growth through customer qualifications of new, improved or existing products.
- Participates/leads various activities related to stewardship protocol.
- Technical support plant sites through process improvement initiatives and other activities aimed at operational excellence
Education and Key Requirements:
- BS CHE or ME with 5+ years of polymer processing/injection molding experience
- Up to 25% travel within the US and Canada.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to support customers
All job listings