Market Development Manager- Chemical Commodities
- Philadelphia area, PA
- 90-140k with excellent benefits
- Job #
This is a great opportunity to join an innovative, global company in a client focused role. This role will focus on business development, project opportunity identification, feasibility studies, and more. If you have a technical background and want to get into the business/sales/customer support side then this should be a good match!
- Contact targeted prospects in the field and introduce the company’s technologies.
- Understand, analyze and consolidate information about the customer’s processes and identify optimization opportunities associated to these processes.
- Define possible answers with the company’s technologies and introduce the company’s similar experiences and references.
- Take ownership and follow-up on all topics submitted by the prospects and customers.
- Coordinate team work in order to prepare adapted answers.
- Collaborate closely with R&D teams to qualify applications and prepare the necessary data for feasibility studies.
- Prepare the initial feasibility studies, including process diagrams, mass balances, capex and opex estimates.
- Collaborate closely with Process teams to prepare firm offers and quotations.
- Promote our technologies and associated technical offers at our prospects and clients.
- Based on experience and knowledge, propose new potential applications for the company’s technologies.
- MS in Chemical Engineering or related degree
- 8+ years of experience in the chemical industry
- Experience with crystallization, distillation, or extraction
- About 50% travel locally and internationally to company and/or customer sites
All job listings