- Houston, TX
- $100-120k plus 15% profit share target
- Job #
The maintenance supervisor provides leadership to the planning and scheduling of maintenance activities across the chemical plant to ensure their effective and efficient execution. You will review and establish Predictive/Preventative Maintenance programs to optimize the scope and frequency. The role provides leadership and direction to establish work schedules that are aligned with business plan objectives and identifies potential constraints that could affect the schedule. Review KPI’s for planning and scheduling to fine tune the program.
- Direct the maintenance planning and scheduling group to proactively improve maintenance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Meet Pred/ Prev and Condition Based Maintenance requirements in cooperation with plant operations and maintenance teams.
- Build in EHS considerations as a priority into planning and scheduling efforts
- Drive quality improvement within the maintenance work packages and build a continuous improvement mindset.
- Plan, execute, and follow up on annual and long term planning and scheduling opportunities.
- Develop scope and work plan for turnarounds resulting in clear directions to plant personnel
- Train and develop staff in the maintenance and planning department
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field with 8+ years in planning and scheduling in a chemical plant or refinery
- 2+ years of related direct supervisory experience in a chemical plant or refinery
- Strong decision making, problem solving, excellent interpersonal skills, and business savvy
- Hands-on SAP experience and experience with CMMS programs such as Primavera P6, Prometheus
- Advanced Excel experience
All job listings