- Houston, TX
- Job #
Our client is a leading, established thermoplastic producer. Small company that focuses on safety, as well as environmental and social responsibility. Looking to add talent to the team.
Day to day:
- Improve mechanical reliability to reduce unplanned downtime, this will include overseeing predictive and preventive maintenance programs
- Oversee repairs, routine maintenance, and predictive/preventive actions in preparation for plant shutdowns and other events (this includes getting and managing contractors as well as work order schedules)
- Lead plant capital projects to improve reliability, safety, and environmental compliance
- Investigate failure codes, detect critical parts, and establish spare parts inventory
- Ensure compliance with relevant equipment specifications, codes, construction standards, etc.
- Expertise in Plant equipment reliability
- BS ME degree and 8 years of experience in a chemical/petrochemical plant, including some management experience
- Exposure to fixed equipment, rotating equipment, metallurgy, vibration analysis
- Working knowledge of ASME, API, RBI, RCA, and PSM
All job listings