Maintenance Reliability Engineer
- Job Filled
- Job #
Are you a Maintenance or Reliabilty Engineer who would like to take ownership of the Maintenance and Reliability program at a small chemical plant? In this role you will report to the Site Manager and you will oversee the Maintenance and Reliability of both rotating and fixed equipment. A major focus of this role will be in building reliability programs and leading the efforts to upgrade the reliability performance at the site. The ideal candidate will be able to evaluate the needs across the site and prioritize an approach to address the highest value opportunities for improvement. You will oversee projects to upgrade equipment across the site such as installing new tanks, pressure vessels and heat exchangers.
- Continue to develop the mechanical reliability program and lead the efforts to achieve best in class performance.
- Provide technical support to the maintenance and reliability of rotating and fixed equipment and solids handling equipment
- Create and support Reliability Centered Maintenance Programs and other Reliability Centered Initiatives
- Select and evaluate plant equipment and manage projects to upgrade or repair equipment
- Monitor mean time between equipment failures and perform root cause analysis to identify solutions to eliminate chronic problems.
- Coordinate with other departments to insure that the job scope satisfies the requirements of key stakeholders
- Estimate, justify, and prepare capital job order requests for improvement projects.
- BS Mechanical Engineering with 4+ years of reliability and maintenance experience in a chemical plant or related industry.
All job listings