- Central, IL
- Competitive salary, profit share, pension, 401k, full relocation
- Job #
Reporting to the Site Manager of this chemical plant you will direct and execute mechanical and electrical maintenance and reliability engineering support to the plant. You will lead and develop a staff of 30 people to build a strong team to improve the reliability of electrical, fixed and rotating equipment. This site is part of a diverse chemical company with numerous options for career growth and development. They have a strong reliability culture across the company. Initial focal points of this role include increasing the reliability of the utilities area of the plant, preparing for a 30 day shut down in the fall and developing a 5 year capital plan for the site.
- Provide strategic direction for mechanical integrity, inspections, and site infrastructure development.
- Develop comprehensive long range reliability and maintenance strategies for the site.
- Enhance and administer a consistent system of reliability metrics
- Build EHS excellence as core value in the group
- Prepare and manage budgets (5 -10 million per year) in a cost efficient and responsible way
- Enhance predictive/preventative maintenance programs and procedures
- Oversee and manage capital projects to effectively utilize capital and develop 5 year capital plan
Education and Experience:
BS in Engineering and 7 or more years of chemical plant or related experience. At least 2 years of supervisory experience is required.
All job listings