Maintenance & Reliability Engineering Leader
- Houston, TX
- Excellent base salary plus 15% Bonus target, full relocation.
- Job #
The Maintenance & Reliability Engineering Group Leader supports several chemical plant sites in Texas. Working in a team environment, you will implement reliability best practices, develop and optimize preventive maintenance tasks. You will build the strategies, programs and provide coaching to improve the overall maintenance/reliability performance at these sites.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Lead the Maintenance and Reliability Engineering team to meet reliability objectives.
- Manage reliability centered maintenance, Criticality and FMEA Study efforts
- Responsible for aligning Maintenance/Reliability Engineering priorities across the 3 facilities
- Drive the effectiveness and expansion of the predictive maintenance programs by driving Maintenance Strategies and overseeing implementation.
- Knowledge and understanding of sound engineering practices and principles relating to plant equipment including, fixed, rotating, electrical distribution and instrumentation.
- Knowledge and understanding of Predictive technologies including vibration, thermography, lubrication analysis, ultrasonic, partial discharge and electrical testing.
- Responsible for equipment benchmarking and metric development and analysis to improve equipment reliability.
- Responsible for establishing and driving reliability engineering principles and best practices.
B.S. ME or EE with 7+ years of experience in the chemical, petrochemical or refining industry is required.
All job listings