Project Engineering Group Leader
- Beaumont/Port Arthur, TX
- Competitive salary plus profit share and bonus
- Job #
As part of the Capital Project group you will manage a small group of project engineers/managers who are executing projects from development through start up. This site has an extensive suite of Capital Projects lined up for the next several years as they grow and modernize the facility. The site will send spend well over a billion dollars in capital over the next two to three years.
- Manage and deploy project resources to support project portfolio needs and operational needs
- Manage detailed design and construction phases
- Ensure that all project stakeholders are in alignment on project parameters and scheduling
- Create Project Execution plans in conjunction with other managers across the site
- Oversee engineering firms
- Ensure project delivery in a timely manner with EHS compliance
- Develop project economics and justification
- Resolve conflicts of project resources and scheduling
- Utilize the stage gated project methodology
- Evaluate training and development needs
BS in Engineering and 15 + years in the refining/chemical industry.
Strong experience in managing large projects, some supervisory experience is preferred.
All job listings