Fixed Equipment Reliability Engineer
- Baton Rouge/New Orleans, LA
- Salary plus enhanced 401k plan and excellent benefits
- Job #
Continuous process petrochemical plant is looking to add Engineering talent to the site. The plant is very highly rated on both safety and environmental compliance. Multiple US sites, company is a market leader with a great work environment.
- Manage the fixed equipment mechanical integrity programs, including developing fixed equipment asset maintenance strategies
- Contribute to the overall plant maintenance strategy from a fixed equipment perspective
- Provide technical support to: root cause investigations, projects, MOC, turnarounds, etc.
- Analyze and record asset effectiveness, costs, spare parts inventory, etc.
- Take ownership of relevant inspections
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in maintenance/reliability at a chemical plant/refinery
- Familiar with API, ASME, and TEMA codes
- Exposure to FMEA, root cause investigations, RBI, and/or Weibull
All job listings