Fixed Equipment Engineer/Inspection Supervisor
- Houston, TX
- Competitive Compensation Package- job is on HOLD
- Job #
This role is part of the Reliability Group supporting mechanical integrity and reliability improvement efforts. The role ensures all stationary equipment mechanical integrity activities meet or exceed the requirements of all applicable regulations and standards. You will oversee a small group of inspectors. This role is considered a management development role.
- Reviews and manages site specific mechanical integrity procedures and practices.
- Provides cost tracking and forecasting of the inspection/mech integrity cost center
- Manages site systems for inspection and maintenance of fixed equipment
- Audits the quality and completeness of inspection data
- Serves as a resource to share best practices and leverage improvement opportunities
- Provides technical support/expertise in the design and installation stages of projects
- Participate in the development of design and installation specifications and commissioning plans
- Participate in the development of criteria for and evaluation of suppliers/service providers
- Proactively communicates inspection due dates, tracks compliance, and manages deferrals
- Manages evergreen inspection schedules based on Risk Based Inspection (RBI) data
- Ensures implementation and adherence to the inspection workflow process while proactively implementing improvements to the process
- Ensures all inspection and NDE personnel performing work are qualified and trained
- Track, analyze, and report KPI’s, Leads or participates in incident investigations/root cause analysis
- Manages risk to the achievement of an organization’s strategic objectives
- Provide technical support to production, maintenance, project, and process engineering groups
- Applies data analysis techniques to develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures
- Applies value analysis to repair/replace and repair/redesign decisions
BS ME with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in refining, petrochemical, chemical process industries is preferred.
All job listings