Electrical Reliability Engineer
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Job #
Top refinery seeking an Electrical Engineer to support maintenance and reliability efforts. This role may also manage assigned projects. Projects are concurrent and range from small to mid-size. Refinery is doing well, lots of capital flowing.
- Deliver electrical reliability support
- Manage concurrent projects from conception to closeout. This will include:
- Develop project; scope, cost estimate, and schedule
- Converse with management to secure project funding, deliver project updates, etc.
- Coordinate project work between employees and contractors
- Identify and procure necessary resources for projects
- Deliver support for field construction
- Develop and review construction packages, ensuring all relevant codes and standards are met
- Deliver electrical support during turnarounds
- Serve as technical expert to assigned team as needed for troubleshooting, etc.
- Participate in LOPA and other related activities
- BS Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in a refinery or petrochemical plant preferred
- Familiarity with DCS and instrumentation systems a plus
- Some travel may be involved (up to 10%)
All job listings