- $90-120k base plus 401k and benefits
- Job #
Exciting opportunity to join an excellent global polymer company. This role is focused on project support from an electrical engineering standpoint. Great work culture and excellent benefits.
- Function as the site electrical and automation engineer
- Responsible for process control and electrical power distribution equipment including: specifications, cost estimates, installation, design, maintenance, etc.
- Provide project support/management on multiple concurrent projects focusing on plant improvement
- Deliver technical support on electrical and automation codes, standards, and installation techniques
- Deliver technical expertise to maintenance and support shutdowns
- Manage projects relating to electrical installations and other units as necessary
- Inspect issues problems and develop and carry out solutions
- Provide electrical related operator training
- BS Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of plant experience
- Knowledge of PLC's and VFD's
- Familiarity with ISA, NFPA, IEEE, and other relevant standards
All job listings