- S Houston, TX
- Competitive salary plus profit share and excellent benefits
- Job #
As the Electrical Engineer you will implement reliability strategies and develop/optimize preventive maintenance tasks to improve the instrument and electrical performance of a chemical plant. This is a major chemical company that places a strong emphasis on reliability and EHS excellence. They offer excellent career growth prospects and continue to grow and expand in the Houston area. This is smaller site so you will gain a wide variety of plant experience that will develop your I/E engineering skills and prepare you for additional growth.
- Monitor instrument/electrical equipment performance and drive improvements
- Support: PLC’s, DCS, SIS, analyzers, motors, motor controls, process instrumentation, drives, control valves, some power distribution
- Utilize data analysis techniques to develop engineering solutions to repetitive failures
- Provide technical support to the design and installation stages of projects for new and modified instrument/electrical equipment
- Lead or participate in incident investigations and root cause analysis
- Systematically define, design, develop, monitor, and refine an electrical/instrument maintenance plan
- Utilize predictive and other non-destructive testing methodologies
- Apply value analysis to repair/replace, repair/redesign and make/buy decisions
- BS EE and 4 or more years of Instrument/Electrical experience in a chemical plant or refinery.
All job listings