Electrical Engineer- Major Projects
- BR/NOLA, LA
- Competitive Compensation package
- Job #
Looking for an Electrical Engineer to support projects at a large refinery. Excellent opportunity to get experience on major projects. The focus of this role is to deliver E&I support to projects being done at the refinery. Multi-discipline, concurrent projects ranging from $3-800 million.
- Coordinate E&I system design, installation, MOC process and functional checkout for specific projects/areas.
- Collaborate with contractors, company personnel, etc. through all project phases.
- Ensure that E&I design complies with project specifications and goals.
- Review E&I information provided by contractors and company personnel.
- Participate in developing construction work packages.
- Deliver technical support during construction, turnaround and startup.
- Assemble project information and make presentations to the leadership team for major decisions.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 or more years of experience in a refinery or petrochem plant
- Up to 40% travel to contractor offices or other vendors
All job listings