E&I Project Engineer
- Baton Rouge/New Orleans Corridor, LA
- Competitive compensation package
- Job #
This role will manage projects and provide E&I technical support to an assigned team at the refinery. Projects will be concurrent and range from small projects up to $5 million. Large, up to date refinery, excellent career opportunities.
- Provide E&I assistance during turnarounds
- Provide E&I support and troubleshooting
- Manage projects from start to finish, including defining scope, developing schedule, obtaining funding approval, etc.
- Deliver E&I technical support on multi-discipline projects
- Coordinate with management, contractors, other team members, etc.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering required
- At least 3 years of post-graduate refining/petrochem experience
All job listings