- Baton Rouge, LA
- Salary plus enhanced 401k plan and excellent benefits
- Job #
Polymer plant that is part of a leading petrochemical/polymer producer company. The plant has an excellent safety record. Company is a market leader with a great work environment and focus on teamwork.
- Deliver direction on the construction of projects. This includes planning and communicating work group activities.
- Responsible for environmental compliance on projects
- Along with Project Manager ensure safety of project construction
- Deliver direction to contractors; including planning, selection, negotiation, etc.
- Plan for future construction
- Responsible for: equipment storage, project cost reporting, project schedules, and that specifications are met
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Construction
- Several years of relevant work experience
All job listings