Commercial Manager- Olefins
- Houston, TX
- Job #
- Deliver overall commercial strategy in the olefins business.
- Lead the commercial team including sales coaching, continuous improvement, and performance management. Address personnel issues and accountable for staff development and coaching, recruitment & on-boarding where needed.
- Generate market insights using best-in-class tools and practices and translate insights into clear contracting decisions.
- Lead complex negotiations including deal setup and execution.
- Develop strategic customer relationships to maximize value and provide superior customer value propositions.
- Lead large, strategic negotiations and supervise ethylene and propylene Sales Managers in their negotiations.
- Demonstrate leadership in the Base Chemical and broader Chemicals community
- Develop strong relationships with manufacturing sites to drive overall performance and improvement agenda.
- Role model an external focus for the business including industry leading market intelligence capabilities.
- Collaborate with the Strategy Manager, Business Development Manager and Feedstock Commercial Manager to develop and deliver a robust growth funnel and participate in select
- Develop and implement the regional pricing strategy and ensuring efficient management of all long term contractual agreements. Sign-off of all contracts and spot agreements.
- BS CHE and 7 + years in olefins/petrochemical markets with proven commercial experience
- Strong commercial background to include contract negotiation and risk management
Excellent base salary/bonus, and excellent benefits
All job listings