Operations/Process Engineering Manager
- Central, IL
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Job #
Provide leadership to the Operations and Process Engineering departments which all total approximately 60 employees (6 Chemical Engineers). You will serve on the Site Leadership Team to develop strategic plans, annual goals, drive gap closure efforts. You will also participate on corporate teams to champion and implement strategic initiatives and goals. This site has several chemical production units and a utilities/water treatment unit. The site is adding new utilities infrastructure and is looking at upgrading reactors. This site works closely with another site in northern IL and there are opportunities for growth across this large company.
- Direct, coordinate, and execute safe, cost-effective, and environmentally sound operation of each area of responsibility.
- Creating and managing each department’s budget
- Coordinate maintenance work in units, training and qualification of operations personnel,
- Developing strategic succession plans, analyzing operations workflow process for optimization, etc.
- Establish tactical, intermediate, and long range plans for process review, monitoring and improvement.
- Lead Process Safety efforts, Process Hazard Analysis, manage the Methods of Change process
- Supervise the process control function and oversee the process control engineer, site is currently revamping the DCS system to Delta V.
- BS CHE with 7+ years of experience in manufacturing with previous supervisory and/or management experience
All job listings