Process Control Engineer
- Beaumont/Port Arthur, TX
- Competitive salary plus profit share
- Job #
- Support Process Control Applications within an area of a large refinery.
- Support maintenance and inspectors in analyzing complex problems that involved control systems and related technology.
- Approved changes to automation and control designs.
- Coordinate and update of Process Safety Management (PSM) documentation as necessary. (SIS documentation)
- Participate in technical and safety reviews.
- Participate or lead control systems incident investigations
- Support T/A planning and execution
- Support the Project Engineering team and other technical groups working in production area.
- Participates in Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) analysis and helps to establish alarms and limits
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities to the controls systems
- Identify training needs for new process control equipment.
- BS Chemical Engineering with 3+ years or more of related experience in chemical or refining process.
- Skilled in control algorithm implementation for Honeywell LCN & Experion PKS DCS platforms
- Experience with DeltaV DCS and/or SIS a plus
All job listings