- New Orleans, LA
- Competitive salary plus profit share, and excellent benefits
- Job #
Manage daily unit operations at a petrochemical plant. Company is focusing on improving and expanding. Monitor operations for efficiency and safety, ensuring applicable requirements are met. Responsible for coordination of all production and maintenance activities within the unit and assist in the execution of plant improvement efforts including energy consumption reductions, yield improvements, waste minimization, safety and environmental compliance improvements, etc.
- Manage production staff, including personnel training.
- Develop production schedules to meet goals and expectations of customers.
- Ensure the safety and safe work performance of employees.
- Ensure compliance with safety, environmental, and manufacturing policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership for supervision and operating/maintenance employees.
- Responsible for weekly prioritization of operations and maintenance activities.
- Issuance of safe work permits.
- Meet budgetary constraints while reaching production and quality goals.
- Troubleshoot process operating issues and product quality issues.
- Maintain focus on long term issues.
- Strong safety culture commitment.
- Ability to interface with operators and maintenance technicians to resolve processing problems.
- BS Engineering degree
- 7+ years of experience in a chemical manufacturing environment
- 3+years of supervisory experience
All job listings