- Houston, TX
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Job #
In this role you will drive preventive and predictive maintenance programs and mechanical repairs across a variety of mechanical equipment such as pumps, tanks, pressure vessels and piping. Train, coach and develop qualified maintenance personnel and contractors to perform quality work in accord with EHS guidelines and company/industry standards. Support the introduction of CMMS This role reports to the Maintenance Manager and is responsible for overseeing all the maintenance craft functions at the site.
• Develop daily, weekly, and other periodic schedules for mechanical personnel, in-house contractors, and 3rd party contractors.
• Develop and maintain training material with training coordinator.
• Develop mechanical system annual budgets, track expenditures of assigned accounts for department, and capital/expense projects.
• Maintain mechanical integrity programs regarding safety and operational critical equipment.
• Prioritize, scope, and determine material and equipment needs for mechanical repair work.
• Specify equipment and parts required to perform work orders, and process order requests to procure material and equipment.
• Prepare estimates for projects and repair work orders
Review periodic inspection reports to observe trends and identify preventive measures. Implement corrective actions from inspection reports using the SAP CMMS program.
• Develop safe work plans for prescribed work as directed by maintenance manager.
• Participate in management of change processes, change of equipment processes, change of service, hazardous operations studies, return to service, etc.
• Provide mechanical expertise and training to assist in trouble shooting of systems
• Network with Maintenance Reliability and Mechanical Integrity Engineers for problem solving and design reviews
• 6 + years of industry experience with previous supervisory experience.
• With no BS Engineering degree, 15 or more years of chemical plant or refinery experience is required.
All job listings