- Houston, TX
- Competitive salary plus profit share and 9/80 schedule
- Job #
In this role you will focus on fixed equipment reliability and oversee the mechanical integrity program at an expanding chemical plant. This site is pursuing reliability/maintenance excellence and has options for growth on a technical or leadership track as the site expands. We are seeking a highly motivated engineer who wants to take ownership and grow with the site. They also have growth opportunities across the US and internationally. The manager over this area takes great pride in developing his staff. The company also invests heavily in employee development and this role is open due to a promotion.
- Lead or support site efforts to reduce equipment failures, operating costs, and lost production due to fixed equipment reliability issues.
- Develop and report reliability metrics to identify and prioritize the highest value opportunities at the site.
- Build and pursue reliability strategies for short term and long term improvement of fixed equipment
- Lead RCFA
- Support and direct the activities of reliability technicians
- Providing technical expertise to resolve plant issues and repairs on fixed equipment
- Lead capital projects to upgrade fixed equipment and mechanical integrity
- Support efforts to maintain site engineering standards
- Train site personnel on the proper care and repair of equipment as needed to support reliability improvement process
- Develop and/or review equipment specifications and standardize equipment
- Manage PM databases, revise and develop maintenance, reliability and inspection procedures.
- Knowledge of API 510, 650, 653 and Boiler Inspections
- Rotating Equipment experience is a plus but is not required.
BS ME and 5 + years of experience with fixed equipment in a chemical plant or refinery
All job listings