- Rural, IL
- $80k-$140k plus excellent benefits
- Job #
Top refinery seeking an Engineer who can provide technical I&E support to an operations team within the refinery. This role will also manage assigned projects. Projects are concurrent and range from small to mid-size. Refinery is doing well, lots of capital flowing.
- Manage concurrent projects from conception to closeout. This will include:
- Develop project; scope, cost estimate, and schedule
- Converse with management to secure project funding, deliver project updates, etc.
- Coordinate project work between employees and contractors
- Identify and procure necessary resources for projects
- Deliver support for field construction
- Develop and review construction packages, ensuring all relevant codes and standards are met
- Deliver I&E support during turnarounds
- Serve as I&E technical expert to assigned team as needed for troubleshooting, etc.
- Participate in LOPA and other related activities
- BS Electrical Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in a refinery or petrochemical plant
- Strong I&E and project experience
- Experience with DCS systems highly preferred
- Some travel may be involved (up to 10%)
All job listings