- Freeport, TX
- Competitive salary, 10-15% profit share target, enhanced 401k, 9/80 schedule.
- Job #
This is an opportunity to join a leading chemical company in the greater Freeport, TX area as an Instrument/Electrical Reliability Engineer. This site has recently promoted the incumbent to a corporate SME role and is in immediate need of a backfill. There are key improvements being made to the site creating a critical demand for instrument maintenance and reliability support. They are upgrading their infrastructure and just replaced their DCS system so there are many issues as these are brought on line and optimized.
- Lead instrument and electrical (low voltage) reliability efforts
- Develop and train staff in instrument reliability and maintenance
- Develop and manage reliability improvement projects to replace or upgrade instrumentation
- Build out instrumentation reliability best practices
- Develop and refine Pred/Prev maintenance approaches
- Identify and prioritize bad actors and develop action plans to resolve
- Conduct Root Cause Failure Analysis
- Support SIS and PLC systems
BS EE and 4 or more years of chemical plant or refinery experience
All job listings