- Decatur, IL
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits, full relocation, profit share
- Job #
In this position you will provide direction to the EHS programs and policies for a production site. As part of the Site Leadership Team this position provides guidance, direction and coaching to safety, environmental, quality, and training professionals. There are several direct reports and a total of 12 staff. The site has a strong EHS program and culture and they want to continue to stay focused so that they can stay “evergreen” in their EHS mindset.
• Leads the EHS function to ensure continuous improvement.
• Establishes and maintains Key Performance Indicators used to measure the site performance.
• Develops and recommends business driven and cost effective strategies.
• Proactively develops and deploys HSE programs
• Acts as the champion to ensure proper investigation and follow-up on safety concerns
• Addresses all internal and external customer inquiries and reporting requirements
• Facilitates employee involvement, awareness, and continuous improvement in all safety programs.
• Builds relationships and maintains on-going communications with plant staff and manufacturing personnel
• Responsible for overall site training, its documentation, and associated processes.
• B.S. degree in with 8 plus years of relevant EHS experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Previous supervisory and/or leadership experience is preferred.
All job listings